Get Free Trade-In Value

back to top

Used Honda Civic for Sale in Toronto

Civic (5)
Cancel

Autoshow Special No Charge DVR Camera/Rear Camera/Heated Seats

Price: $14,288

Listed price does not include taxes and licensing fees.

Finance from $108*(Bi-weekly)
$14,288 x 60 Months @ 5.99% APR (estimated financing rate, cost of borrowing $1,923). 15.00% down payment.
Plus HST and License.

Mileage:88,207 km

View Details
Body Style:Sedan
Engine:1.8L 4cyl
Exterior Colour:Black
Transmission:Automatic
Drivetrain:Front Wheel Drive
Stock #:AP3172
City:Toronto

No Accident, One Owner. Front Tires have 90% and the Rear Tires have 70% life remaining. Front Brakes have 80% and the Rear Brakes have 60% life remaining. The Powertrain warranty is valid until January, 2020 or 100,000 KMs. Service Records Available. Vehicle includes

.....Read More

Autoshow Special No Charge DVR Camera/Rear Camera/Heated Seats

Price: $15,250

Listed price does not include taxes and licensing fees.

Finance from $116*(Bi-weekly)
$15,250 x 60 Months @ 5.99% APR (estimated financing rate, cost of borrowing $2,053). 15.00% down payment.
Plus HST and License.

Mileage:57,789 km

View Details
Body Style:Sedan
Engine:1.8L 4cyl
Exterior Colour:Blue
Transmission:Automatic
Drivetrain:Front Wheel Drive
Stock #:AP3182
City:Toronto

****Please note that we store some of our inventory off-site, so if you could kindly book an appointment by calling or emailing us with at least one or two hours notice, we will ensure the vehicle is here for you when you arrive.****





--------- See Our




.....Read More

Autoshow Special No Charge DVR Camera/Bluetooth/Heated Seats

Price: $11,388

Listed price does not include taxes and licensing fees.

Finance from $86*(Bi-weekly)
$11,388 x 60 Months @ 5.99% APR (estimated financing rate, cost of borrowing $1,533). 15.00% down payment.
Plus HST and License.

Mileage:81,016 km

View Details
Body Style:Sedan
Engine:1.8L 4cyl
Exterior Colour:Black
Transmission:Automatic
Drivetrain:Front Wheel Drive
Stock #:AP3193
City:Toronto

****Please note that we store some of our inventory off-site, so if you could kindly book an appointment by calling or emailing us with at least one or two hours notice, we will ensure the vehicle is here for you when you arrive.****





--------- See Our




.....Read More

Autoshow Special No Charge DVR Camera/Rear Camera/Bluetooth

Price: $19,200

Listed price does not include taxes and licensing fees.

Mileage:49,023 km

View Details
Body Style:Hatchback
Engine:1.5L 4cyl
Exterior Colour:Black
Transmission:Automatic
Drivetrain:Front Wheel Drive
Stock #:TX12444A
City:Toronto

No Accident, One Owner. Front and Rear Brakes have 80% life remaining. Front and Rear Tires have 70% life remaining. The Comprehensive warranty is valid until March, 2020 or 60,000 KMs. It was purchased at Honda Downtown on March, 2017. Service Records Available. Vehicle

.....Read More

Autoshow Special No Charge DVR Camera/Rear Camera/Heated Seats

Price: $13,400

Listed price does not include taxes and licensing fees.

Finance from $101*(Bi-weekly)
$13,400 x 60 Months @ 5.99% APR (estimated financing rate, cost of borrowing $1,804). 15.00% down payment.
Plus HST and License.

Mileage:57,777 km

View Details
Body Style:Sedan
Engine:1.8L 4cyl
Exterior Colour:White
Transmission:Automatic
Drivetrain:Front Wheel Drive
Stock #:AP3107A
City:Toronto

Brand New Brakes. No Accident.Front tires have 60% and the Rear tires have 70% life remaining. The rear brakes have 30% life remaining. The Powertrain warranty is valid until September, 2019 or 100,000 KMs. Service Records Available. Vehicle includes Bluetooth Phone

.....Read More

Loading More Vehicles ...


Loading...
edealer reporting edealer reporting